Kia ora koutou
Congratulations on nearly finishing!
I've separated my draft presentation of my FL plan into 3 parts.
You can choose which you want to watch and as the links connect to swf files you can skip through any material. The files do contain sound but they are fine just to read through as well so if you don't like the beats - you can mute it. I do let you know when there is actual audio clips (there are 3 interviews in total with other learners). Also they take a couple minutes to load...
Here's a summary...
1. Introduction- looks at my understanding of FL (3 minutes). see LINK
2. Part 2 discusses how key learning theories, concepts (such as Cultural Sensitivity) and organisational policies/strategies continue to shape FL in my course (4 minutes). see LINK
3. I look at one learning approach and discuss how access, equity, diversity, inclusivity, sustainability & open education factors can shape flexible learning specific to this context. (NOTE: the presentation is 5 minutes- but there are 2 interviews worth listening to for about 5 minutes also -your choice!). see LINK
I am presenting next Monday and any feedback is welcome.
In my presentation I intend to pick a few key slides from the above presentations so I can keep to time...
PS here are the url details to cut and paste into your browser if the links above are not working....
1. INTRO: http://swfcabin.com/open/1340121532
2. KEY CONCEPTS: http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1340122766
3. EXAMPLE: http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1340123101